4The literature of Overeaters Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous is an important tool in our recovery. From guides to working the 12 Steps to stories of recovery to daily reflections, the written word can help us work our program.
Some products are even available as e-versions or mp3 files. Electronic reader versions of some books are available for purchase from Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Some books may also be available through your library.
There are many resources. Just a few direct links are listed below:
- Newcomer Pamphlet (Most meetings can provide this free of charge.)
- The Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Overeaters Anonymous, Second Edition
- The Twelve Step Workbook of Overeaters Anonymous
- Overeaters Anonymous, Third Edition (aka: “the brown book” of stories of recovery)
- For Today (a book of short reflections for each day of the year)
- Alcoholics Anonymous (aka: “the big book”)
- Voices of Recovery e-workbook – daily readings and though-provoking questions in electronic format.
Click here to order chips (aka coins).
Some literature is also available for direct purchase at certain meetings in the Greater Atlanta area.
Information for public information/public outreach (PIPO) can also be found in the Intergroup office in the set of plastic drawers atop the file cabinet in the back room.