According to OA’s 7th Tradition:
“Every OA group ought to be fully self-supporting through its own contributions, neither soliciting nor accepting outside donations.”
The Greater Atlanta Intergroup sends monthly contributions to both Region 8 and the World Service Office (WSO) to help carry the message of recovery. In addition, some of the ways in which your contributions are used by Intergroup include:
- Providing a central telephone number for information about OA and the local meetings
- Publishing regular newsletters or bulletins to keep groups informed about each other and upcoming OA events
- Coordinating speakers, public information and contact with the professional community
- Maintaining a supply of OA literature and OA and AA books
- Sending delegates to regional assemblies and the World Service Business Conference
Please send Group, Intergroup or personal contributions via check (preferred) to:
Greater Atlanta OA Office, Inc.
Attn: Greater Atlanta OA Intergroup
2250 North Druid Hills Road Suite 260
Atlanta, GA 30329
(Please include your group number on your check.)
If you would like to make a contribution online by credit card (through PayPal), please click on the donate button below and follow these important instructions:
- After you select the method of payment, it will go to the next screen.
- At that point, if you are making a donation toward a particular group, please click on the “add a note” link, which is immediately under the donation amount.
- Type your group number (or meeting time/place if you do not have it).
For more information about OA’s 7th Tradition read the Seventh Tradition Brochure
Make A Contribution To World Service: World Service Contribution Page