Please note that during the pandemic, the office is closed for meetings and events.
Procedures for requesting the use of the OA Office for an event:
- All requests to use the OA Office shall be submitted in writing to our Webmaster – at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of the requested scheduled time.
- The request shall include:
- Starting Time
- Purpose of Meeting (e.g., OA committee meeting or OA related event)
- Brief description of how the event is in keeping with our Steps and Traditions, with a copy of the announcement and all pertinent descriptive materials.
- The Webmaster shall then forward the request to the Board for review.
- The Board will contact the person making the request within 48 hours with questions, if any.
- After all questions have been answered to the satisfaction of the Board, and there are no scheduling conflicts, the Activity/Event will then be placed on our Master Schedule.