General Intergroup Announcements
See details and additional announcements at AtlantaOA.org
- Region 8 is requesting Newsletter Articles: Share your experience, strength and hope in OA with others by writing your story and submitting it to the Region 8 newsletter. Submit to: email@example.com
- There will be a new 15 week Step Study workshop beginning at the OA office on Wednesdays starting May 2nd from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. A closed workshop for 6-15 participants. Participants commit to attend and fully participate in all sessions.
- The instructions for getting in the OA office door are on the door. You just need to replace the xxx with the 3 digit code. If no one is there, come in and wait awhile to see if others will join you.
- Committee chairpersons or anyone else needing time on the agenda should notify secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday before board meeting. Please indicate how much time you will need.
- As a reminder: Anyone wishing to make a motion should submit the motion in writing and follow the same notification guidelines as for Committee chairpersons
MEETING UPDATES (see printable meeting list for specific details)
New Wednesday Meeting – Wednesday – 12:00 noon – Fayetteville
Fayetteville First UMC (Room 290 upstairs); 175 E. Lanier Ave; Fayetteville, GA 30214 – Contact: Kim, 651-329-2445
Online Sponsoring- details for finding a sponsor or being a sponsor online within Region 8
“We Care” templates for your meetings now available to be printed – We Care template
OA.ORG PODCASTS – http://feeds2.feedburner.com/OAblog